We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Housing: Not Available
- Outlet:? River Run Childrens Ski School
- Starting Wage:? $20?
- Shift & Schedule Availability:? Full Time
- Skill Level: Entry?
- Daily reservation and sales processing on our resort operating systems.
- Daily set up and tear down of indoor facilities, including work areas, with an emphasis on attention to detail to present an area that is clean, orderly, welcoming, and conducive to operating efficiently.
- Understanding of, and compliance with, stated policies/procedures relevant to health code compliance for facility cleanliness, including common areas, toys, equipment, etc.
- Ability to keep and maintain a clean and orderly facility that accommodates daily high-volume guest flow.
- Working with small children to facilitate appropriate games and activities in both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Adhere to strict corporate policy regarding wearing a snow sports specific helmet while skiing/riding, or assisting lessons, in uniform.
- Understand, lead and model saftey standards within the department for yourself and others; contribute to our culture of Health and Safety to meet Zero Workman's Comp safety goal.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience in a fast paced, service-based environment
- Fluent in all aspects of English language
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills with a wide variety of guests and employees
- Strong computer skills, typing, data entry preferred
- Early childhood care experience preferred
- Ski or snowboarding experience to assist lessons as necessary preferred
- Successfully pass background check required
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 474212