Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Do you love working in the retail industry? Does a busy schedule, with competing priorities motivate you? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Retail Distribution Center Associate is responsible for receiving deliveries and distributing the merchandise to the stores, as well as maintaining a fun customer focused environment. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: taking inventories, ticketing merchandise, and receiving shipments. This individual is expected to maintain a clean and safe workplace.
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (including linens and all utilities)
- FREE Full Hook-Up RV Sites
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- Complimentary WiFi
- $70/week Meal Plan covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have a valid US driver's license and successful MVR completion
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Prior Retail experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Prior customer service experience
We operate in a busy, fast pace environment with a typical 40 – 48 hour a week schedule. Our season generally runs between May and October, work schedules include morning, day, and evening shifts.
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 435549