We can't help but smile when someone says "Sun Bowl." We can show you why. We came for the winter but stayed for the summer. We came for the summer but stayed for the winter. Some days we ski through lunch. Some days, lunch lasts all day. We love rosy cheeks, hot chocolate, chili, and beer. We laugh a little louder.We love to ski when the sun shines. We love to ski when it doesn't. The last run of the year is as sweet as the first. We are Family. We are Fun. We are Sunapee. www.vailresortscareers.com
To promptly serve food and beverages to banquet customers in an efficient and courteous manner. While working banquets you will work weddings, conferences, small groups and in house functions. You will learn to set up theater, classroom, hollow sqare and boardroom set ups.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve banquet food to guests using the techniques preferred by the Banquet Manager in order to maintain consistency and quality of service.
- Inspects banquets and table for the proper set up of linen, silverware, glassware and china to ensure uniformity of table setting in the room.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned or required including obeying safety policies and procedures and attending safety trainings.
- Prior serving experience required.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 318568