Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Sort, wash and fold laundry to insure adequate stock of: clean linens, terry cloth and uniforms for hotels, spa, condominium properties and food and beverage. Shows knowledge of Laundry process and is self motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sort, fold, and load clean laundry
- Load and unload washers and dryers with weighted loads
- Iron bed sheets, pillowcases and table linen
- Wrap sheets and terry cloth for delivery to condominium properties
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Perform all other related duties and those that are assigned
- Attend all safety training
- Must be available to work holidays, weekend, and evenings
- Must be able to be near chemicals used in the laundry process and tolerate frequent noise in laundry area
- Must be able to lift more than 100lbs
- Provide problem solving assistance to less experienced employees
- Previous hotel work experience preferred
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 237067