We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
You will be responsible for providing a fun and memorable learning experience for children aged 3 - 4 years old.
What you’ll be doing:
- To continually strive to exceed our Guest’s expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again.
- To supervise a group of children for the day on Whistler or Blackcomb Mountain, in a variety of activities including instructional skiing, skier safety, lunch, special events and to accept all duties as assigned by the Program Supervisor.
- To attend all mandatory training sessions.
- To be familiar with all Whistler Kids programs, prices and lesson times.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist in other departments as needed.
- Resume is required
- Experience dealing with children aged 3 and 4 is essential.
- Patience and ability to have lots of fun.
- Must have intermediate skiing abilities and own equipment
- Required to provide a satisfactory criminal record check certificate upon check-in (valid within 18 months of your start date)
- CSIA level one is an asset- Must be working towards getting if you don't already have it
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime” Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 397069