Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snow employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Sort, wash and fold laundry to insure adequate stock of: clean linens, terry cloth and uniforms for hotels, spa, condominium properties and food and beverage. Shows knowledge of Laundry process and is self motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sort, fold, and load clean laundry
- Load and unload washers and dryers with weighted loads
- Iron bed sheets, pillowcases and table linen
- Wrap sheets and terry cloth for delivery to condominium properties
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Perform all other related duties and those that are assigned
- Attend all safety training
- Must be available to work holidays, weekend, and evenings
- Must be able to be near chemicals used in the laundry process and tolerate frequent noise in laundry area
- Must be able to lift more than 100lbs
- Provide problem solving assistance to less experienced employees
- Previous hotel work experience preferred
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223068