Seven Springs Mountain Resort is the premier four season family resort in the region! Seven springs offers employment opportunities in a diverse range of areas including ski instructors, adventure activities, food and beverage, culinary arts, lodging, housekeeping and many more. Join the team at Vail - make this resort your home-away-from-home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Outlet: Keystone Conference Center
- Starting Wage: $15.50 per hour
- Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20/hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Part Time
- Skill Level: Entry
- Other Specifics: Tipped
- Provides prompt, accurate, professional, and friendly food and beverage setup and conference services to hotel and conference guests.
- Maintains strict Keystone Hospitality standards.
- Assists servers, bartenders, and setups in daily operations.
- Assists coworkers internally and externally, resort-wide.
- Assists in maintaining food/beverage, linen, and dry goods inventories to par levels.
- Maintains equipment and keeps at par levels.
- Maintains all work areas in a neat and orderly manner at all times.
- Checks banquet area before, during, and after shift for proper set & cleanliness.
- Follows established checklists for opening & closing duties.
- Greets all guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Handles multiple guests efficiently.
- Follows established Brand Standards for banquet dining.
- Ensures all BEO's are followed and serviced in a timely manner.
- Follows all appropriate regulations for Food Service, Safety & Sanitation, MSDS, TIPS ( alcohol service ), Fire, Equipment, and Chemical Management.
- Controls costs including but not limited to Food, Liquor, Labor, and associated expenses.
- Displays excellent communication/organizational skills and proven ability to work under high pressure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Serving experience - required
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and early morning shifts.
- Must have reliable transportation other than bus.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 399987