Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
The Front Desk Agent will maintain guest and homeowner satisfaction through excellent customer service. Responsible for daily operations of the front desk – including Check-Ins, Check-Outs, Settling Accounts & Guest Issue Resolution.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preserve quality of Homeowner and Guest experiences
- Consistent and accurate communication with Housekeeping department
- Pre-arrival and ongoing Guest contact/communication
- Reporting and following up on all guest issues & maintenance requests
- Respond to guest and owner inquiries via email & telephone
- Book Lodging Reservations via telephone & email
- Concierge Duties
- Assist Management as need
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent English - required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent - required
- Able to work weekends and holidays - required
- Previous customer service experience - preferred
- Must be a team player, enthusiastic, willing to learn, have great people skills - required
- Must be organized and able to multi-task, be patient and well mannered - required
- Microsoft Office, Xcel, Word and other Basic Office Skills - required
- Must be able to multitask and work in a team atmosphere – required
- Must be able to talk on the telephone for extended periods of time – required
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214107