We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Join us now and receive an end-of-season bonus of $2/hour for every hour worked!
Keystone Activities and Dining Lead Agents have the ability to take a guest’s vacation and make it an extraordinary experience that they’ll never forget. This position is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to provide our guests with a unique, once-in-a-lifetime vacation experience. Have a guest who is looking for an action packed adventure? Our Activities and Dining agents can book an exciting snowmobile tour across the continental divide or a snow tubing experience like no other at the highest tubing hill in the world. Seeking a romantic dinner for two? Our Activities and Dining agents will recommend and reserve a mountain top restaurant with views from the top of Summit County the couple will remember forever. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to interact with a wide range of departments across Keystone Resort – giving you the exposure and knowledge to determine where you want to take the next steps in your career and professional development with Vail Resorts. Job duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:.
- Oversee guest information services, both in-person and over the phone.
- Assist supervisors in monitoring multiple shared email accounts in a timely manner.
- Communicate professionally with internal and external guests both in-person and over the phone.
- Required ability to troubleshoot and solve problems arising from guest dissatisfaction.
- Expand understanding of underlying computer/scanning systems and product functionality in order to efficiently answer questions and resolve issues.
- Clear and effective communication with stakeholders such as Adventure Point Tubing Hill, Conference Services, and various 3rd Party Vendors.
- Take ownership of development utilizing professional development courses on the Lift, etc.
- Oversee all opening/closing and sales functions in a fiscally accurate and timely manner, additionally comply with and fully implement all regulations.
- Supervisor the office in the absence of Management. Assist frontline agents with training, troubleshooting situations & equipment.
- Assist supervisor with closing procedures.
- Manage administrative needs for the office, including but not limited to staff hiring, employee documentation and payroll.
- Responsible for training, supervising and developing staff, while upholding company policies and procedures.
- Create a positive and professional work environment and assist with other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent
- Basic computer proficiency including MS
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, etc
- Guest Connect experience - Preferred
- Previous experience in a guest service field - Preferred
The budgeted range starts at 16.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 365030