If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
In the Heavenly ticketing and pass offices we are all about getting our guests on the mountain and creating an Experience of a Lifetime.
The Product Sales Lead is responsible for supporting our Assistant Manager in daily operations at one of our 4 ticketing base locations. This position works with our guests to develop a professional and personalize rapport while delivering world class guest service. Working in a fast paced environment the Product Sales Lead provides quality information about our season pass products, supervises frontline team members, and works with guests to make sure we are best meeting their needs.
- Support and oversee the daily operations of one of our ticketing base locations: opening and closing procedures, morning meetings, daily assignments, sales transactions, processing of advanced reservations, and other duties as assigned.
- Address operations and maintain guest service expectations among staff.
- Foster a customer-focused environment and mindset to ensure delivery of an exceptional guest experience through all stages of the guest journey
- Work with PSS and SRS managers to align team priorities and hold team members accountable to achieve their best performance.
- Manage frontline staffing levels in order to meet business demands and budget goals
- Through strong communication and listening, serve as a consultative partner to SRS team members and strategic partners.
- Cross-train and work in all areas of Product Sales and Services including Ski and Ride School, guest services, season passes & lift tickets
- Perform other duties as required
- Must be reliable, punctual, and always exhibit a professional attitude and appearance
- Strong attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate, flawless delivery
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to communicate effectively in a loud, fast-paced environment and maintain composure under pressure.
- Able to lead and inspire a team with a focus on team engagement
- Able to make judgment calls and sound, ethical decisions displaying a heightened level of responsibility, confidentiality, integrity and professionalism
- Extensive knowledge of all tickets and pass products, policy & procedures
- Able to work outdoors in the elements; walk on snowy and icy surfaces
- Able to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Able to travel to various Heavenly Resort base locations
- Able to work all peak season periods, including holidays and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience supervising staff
- Previous sales transaction and cash handling experience
- High level of computer knowledge, including point of sales systems, Microsoft Office applications and email
- A second language is a plus but not required
- Love of skiing or snowboarding
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 343503