Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Are you looking to hone your culinary skills and expertise in a fast paced, large volume resort environment? Do you have a passion for the culinary arts? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
Grand Teton Lodge Company, located in beautiful Grand Teton National Park, is currently looking for Cooks, of all experience levels, who will provide first class service to our guests in an upbeat, fast-paced restaurant environment. Our formal training and staging program provides the opportunity for professional advancement from various career stages. We will train folks with the right attitude and a passion for being here, with us, at our amazing resort. This is a summer seasonal position. Our season typically runs from May through Mid-October. HOUSING IS PROVIDED.
We will be hiring our cooks into three different classifications: Entry, Intermediate and Advanced. Your application will be forwarded to the appropriate position based on previous experience and skill level. Classification requirements are listed below.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work off of a prep-list to ensure proper food preparation.
- Line/short order prep and plating.
- Maintain proper food handling and sanitation through the shift.
- Ensure proper facility shut-down including: stocking, sanitizing, equipment cleaning and shut down and proper food storage.
All Classification Requirements, including Entry:
- Ability to speak, read and communicate English
- Ability to maintain a positive work ethic
- Ability to work as a productive part of a team
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs
- Previous cooking experience-preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of food safety -preferred but not required.
Intermediate Line Cook Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year previous cooking experience
- All Requirements list above
Advanced Cook Responsibilities:
- All Requirements listed above
- Minimum 2 years previous cooking experience
- Ability to manage a team
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 204867