Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
Assist Manager: Golf Maintenance in managing and maintaining golf course properties, including the golf course and surrounding areas, maintenance equipment, golf cars, clubhouse grounds. Train, direct and oversee golf maintenance staff. Assist in planning maintenance and project work to achieve long-range goals. Oversee the scheduling and routing of staff and equipment to accomplish daily work
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the daily maintenance of the golf course properties.
- Apply fertilizers and pesticides in a safe manner.
- Perform irrigation repair and maintenance tasks as needed.
- Train, direct and oversee staff.
- Perform high-level agronomic practices such as Aeration, topdressing and verti-cutting.
- Assist in the conceptualization and implementation of course improvement projects.
- Keep accurate records of daily maintenance activities as well as fertilizer and pesticide applications.
- Communicate regularly with Sr. Manager, Manager, Tm. Lead\Asst. Manager and Golf Professional and their staff.
- Work in a safe manner at all times and maintain a safe work environment.
- Exercise judgment in evaluating systems, inform supervisor of potential problems and take corrective action when deemed necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- At least two years of golf maintenance experience
- Valid Driver's License
- MS Word and Excel proficient
- Ability to motivate others, attention to detail, and great customer service skills
- Be able to lift 51 - 100 lbs
- Must be able to work some weekends and holidays
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 211067