Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19
The Grand Summit Hotel, a Rock Resort Hotel, sits majestically in the heart of Park City's Canyons Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, exceptional ski-in/ski-out location, attentive service, and livable luxury. It has the variety to suit the most diverse families and groups, with 350 lodging options including hotel rooms, studios, 1/2/3 bedroom suites, and expansive luxury penthouses. The Lead Bell/Valet at the Grand Summit is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Bell/Valet team. This will include the responsibility of overseeing the safe and efficient relocation of guest’s automobile. This individual is also responsible for ensuring the timely delivery and retrieval of guest’s luggage by all team members. This position will assign, instruct, and schedule Bell/Valet team members in details of work, observe/assist in performance and encourage adherence to standard operations procedures. The Lead Bell/Valet is also responsible for training, and visually monitoring performance of all employees.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions and restaurants, meeting rooms according to individual needs
- Timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amenities, faxes, letters, newspapers, flowers, boxes and various items to the guest rooms.
- Performing the daily tasks according to the Rock Resorts standards, and those set forth by the Management team.
- Maintaining a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and ethics in dealing both with guests, co-workers and subordinates.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, despite how busy or the time of day.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Ensuring good safety practices of guests throughout the hotel, and proper emergency and safety procedures are followed.
- Must follow division grooming standards
- Complies with all Grand Summit’s policies, procedure and standards of operation.
- Ensures the Bell desk and adjacent public areas are kept in pristine condition
- The bell lead will work in conjunction with the Bell Captains in developing the scheduling and all training.
- Will oversee ski valet and all luggage storage and organization, and shuttle service
- Responsible to ensure all employees are following proper procedures, company policies have completed daily checklists.
- At least 1 years previous customer service preferred, hotel experience preferred
- CO Drivers License preferred, satisfactory driving record required
- At least 21 years old
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Hotel System preferred
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must be willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends
- Must be able to lift 100lbs continuously during an 8hr shift
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 360007