Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
Responsible for taking orders and serving meals to our guests and helping them have an Experience of a Lifetime at Keystone Resort.
- Solicit food and beverage orders from customers
- Serve meals in a friendly and timely manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Expected to have full knowledge of the menu and all beverage offerings within 14 days of hire.
- Provide highest levels of service.
- Become TIPS certified within 30 days of hire.
- Handle High Volume.
- Work late hours.
- One year of serving experience
- Possess excellent communication skills, be able to function effectively as part of a team, and take direction from supervisors and co-workers.
- Self-motivated & detail-oriented
- Must be able to carry a tray (up to 30 lbs) and tray jack
- Knowledge of wines/beer/liquors/etc.
- English - Fluent written and spoken
- TIPS certification will be required within 30 days of hire, classes are provided.
- Certified Slip Resistant shoes are required prior to starting work. Shoes must be provided by the employee.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212429