Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As a Supervisor (Team Lead) for the Ski and Ride School Sales Team, your primary objective is simple: Embody an attitude that fosters and promotes a professional and fun culture for our employees and our guests. The ideal candidate will embrace a role that encourages inclusive and sustainable progress and growth while overseeing daily operations of a Keystone Ski & Ride School sales offices.
This person will work closely with the Ski & Ride School Sales Manager in cultivating a strong and cohesive sales team to ensure the Experience of a Lifetime for our employees and guests, providing leadership at Keystone Resort's Ski & Ride School loctions and supporting operations (in part) though the following:
- Maintain a fun and professional attitude;
- Uphold the highest standards in guest relations before, during, and after periods of high-volume customer interaction;
- Administer staff scheduling, training, professional/ leadership development, and performance evaluations and assessments;
- Compose and coordinate publishing of communications in various formats and to diverse audiences and stakeholders;
- Promote and monitor team progress toward inter-departmental and resort-wide goals, initiatives, and values;
- Creatively implement new and progressive systems to advance operational efficiencies;
- Cross-train and devlop proficiencies in all Product Sales & Services departments,locations, and lines-of-business;
- Independently and efficiently: open and close sales locations; maintain cash supplies and daily accounting; review daily audit reporting; update sales databases; examine accuracy of advanced sales orders; order office and operating supplies; and maintain a clean and organized office; and
- Through communication and action, embody our core values: Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 238007