We can't help but smile when someone says "Sun Bowl." We can show you why. We came for the winter but stayed for the summer. We came for the summer but stayed for the winter. Some days we ski through lunch. Some days, lunch lasts all day. We love rosy cheeks, hot chocolate, chili, and beer. We laugh a little louder.We love to ski when the sun shines. We love to ski when it doesn't. The last run of the year is as sweet as the first. We are Family. We are Fun. We are Sunapee. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Responsible for all aspects of coaching duties, staff duties, training, including on-hill organization and scheduling pertaining to specific groups
- Responsible for team travel, planning and scheduling of all age groups
- Responsible for all aspects of team management (attendance, rules, training, dates and times)
- Responsible for maintaining the training venues throughout employment
- Ability to ski/ride on all trails on the mountain, as well as, set and execute a training and competition plans within RMD at an advanced level
- Operation of motor vehicle
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good technical observation and previous competition experience
- Ability to work with children and attitudes of all ages and types
- Able and willing to travel to other resorts
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (medium lifting), including gate bundles of no more than 20
- Ability to handle changes in climates
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Level 200 USSA or IFSA 200 coach certification or higher as well as RMSRO referee cert+
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous racing experience, preferably RMD or RMFS experience
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 340337