Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Job Classification: Winter Seasonal 2020/2021
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Mt. Sunapee
This position manages daily operations of Sunapee Lodge with a focus on exceptional guest service, driving revenues, and achieving expected financial success as forecasted through the annual budget.
- Responsible for financial performance of daily operations
- Accurately conduct daily reports and audits
- Responsible for hiring, scheduling, timekeeping, mid and end of season appraisals, and daily management of front of house staff.
- Accurately schedule staff to business level based on forecast
- Order and maintain inventory control of Restaurant front of house products
- Conduct Monthly Inventory Beverage Counts
- Investigates and resolves guest complaints
- Assist with training of front of house food & beverage service personnel
- Know and enforce local, state and federal regulations for the sale and distribution of alcohol
- Create and track a sales incentive program for servers and bartenders
- Hold and document daily pre-shift meetings and conduct all staff meetings as needed.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required/Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 3 years restaurant management experience required
- Valid driver's license
- Strong Skills Required; Purchasing software, MS office suite, POS experience
- English proficiency
- TIPS certification & Safe Serve required within 30 days of employment;
- Bachelor Degree is preferred. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternate.
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
We can't help but smile when someone says "Sun Bowl." We can show you why. We came for the winter but stayed for the summer. We came for the summer but stayed for the winter. Some days we ski through lunch. Some days, lunch lasts all day. We love rosy cheeks, hot chocolate, chili, and beer. We laugh a little louder.We love to ski when the sun shines. We love to ski when it doesn't. The last run of the year is as sweet as the first. We are Family. We are Fun. We are Sunapee. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 248268