Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Situated at the base of Vail Mountain within walking distance of exceptional shopping, restaurants and the Eagle Bahn Gondola, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Vail are a limited collection of 71 whole-ownership residences. From a two-bedroom home to a sprawling five-bedroom penthouse, spacious interiors exude the feel of a gracious and welcoming mountain resort home. Created by Vail Resorts Development Company and offering the legendary services of The Ritz-Carlton, an incomparable way of life awaits those who call this special place home.
As Assistant Manager for our Front Office team we’re looking for an individual with impeccable organization skills and an interest in Hotel Management to support us with all elements of guest interaction and coordination as detailed below:
Job Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
• Accounting; reconciliation of invoices, owner billing, generation of general ledgers, reviewing monthly Homeowners Association (HOA) financials, reviewing monthly owner statements, and assisting in the development of HOA budgets.
• Inventory Management / Purchasing
• Managing Reservations; including owner and owner guest stays, as well as rental guests
• Sales & Marketing; including site tours & generation of brochures
• Revenue Management; including participation in weekly Revenue Management meetings
• New Owner Engagement; including inspections and coordination of Housekeeping, Engineering & Concierge duties
• Compliance; including inspections, coordination of vendors and preparation for Annual and Board of Directors’ Meetings
• Experience in a hotel Front Office position ideally in a property of similar size and quality.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong guest service experience.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
• Experience with IQware PMS.
• 1 year supervisory experience.
• Completion of The Community Association Institute’s M-100 class & / or their CMCA Program.
What’s in it for you? Benefits include:
• Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
• Discount lift tickets for friends and family
• Free ski lessons
• Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
• Discounted bike haul & golf
• Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Excellent training and professional development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214969