Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We are hiring new additions to our team and are looking to further enrich our talent in housekeeping! Looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun in a spectacular mountain community. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team as an Advanced Housekeeper!
Essential Job Functions:
- Exhibits highest productivity within department of 15-18+ credits per shift.
- Exhibits highest quality within department receiving consistently 90% or higher on room inspection checklists.
- Consistently achieves expectations on mid and annual reviews.
- Works in the capacity of a trainer for new employees.
- Is cross trained to work in both hotel and condo product.
- Acts as empowered housekeeper; able to assist with room inspections when required.
- Is trained as a deep clean housekeeper.
- Has specialty expertise in housekeeping such as carpet stain removal, grout restoration, etc.
- Exhibits proficiency in workplace and chemical safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma. -preferred
- One year of previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos. -required
- Three years or more experience in housekeeping. -preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. -preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. -required
The budgeted range starts at $12.75 - $16.70. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 272187