Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Front Desk Night Audit provides excellent customer service to guests and keeps the front desk and accounting operations running smoothly at night. They assist guests with their overnight requests and balance accounts leftover from the day shift. A night auditor handles late night check-ins, manages guest requests and accepts reservations. Working the front desk means maintaining and enforcing Brand Standards of Guest Service and procedures to ensure a professional and genuine guest experience from check-in to check-out and beyond. The Front Desk Night Audit will possess outstanding customer service, interpersonal, and presentation skills in order to assist agents, offer guidance, and resolve guest issues and complaints. This position must have excellent problem solving skills and be able to apply good judgment in decision making. Good communication skills are required.
- Register guests, issue room keys, provide information, process payment for stay, and ensure experience of a lifetime.
- Assist at other departments' front desks, internal and external, as necessary.
- Handle confidential and guest information with the highest degree of integrity.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor through appearance and maintains a positive attitude toward all employees, managers, and guests.
- Develops a strong working relationship with co-workers and managers throughout the property to ensure communication and teamwork are at optimum levels.
- Practices safe work habits in all types of duties and with all equipment.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures, and standards of operation.
- Embraces and promotes Vail Resorts Values.
- Ability to work over night shifts from 10:30PM-7:30AM – Required
- LMS knowledge - Preferred
- Punctual and professional appearance - Required
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214428