Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Apex is a new, high-end luxury residential property in Canyons Resort. The Apex Guest Services Agent is responsible for ensuring the Apex owners and guests receive world-class customer services providing an Experience of a Lifetime. They work to maintain or exceed the world-class standards expected for the Apex Residences. The Agent builds long-term, mutually respectful relationships with all Apex owners and guests. The Agent is responsible for all front desk, concierge, valet, and bell functions.
Job Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Provides world-class service to our owners, guests, and internal customers.
- Adheres to and models Vail Resorts Core Values and finds ways to build relationships with owners and guests using the 4 Emotions for Hospitality.
- Does everything required to ensure we provide our guests and owners with an Experience of a Lifetime including check-In and out, concierge services, bell services, including:
- Accurate check-in/checkout processes.
- Solves folio and billing discrepancies.
- Follows cash handling procedures.
- Contacts owner/guest pre-arrival to ensure all needs are met.
- Guides guest to residence and assists with baggage as necessary.
- Transports owners/guests to local destinations in the Apex shuttle.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Acts professionally in public at all times.
- Takes ownership of a guest’s question/problem. Ensures the matter is resolved and that the guest or owner is satisfied with the solution.
- Works to provide an impeccable and professional looking property.
- Anticipates guests' needs, responds promptly and acknowledges all guests.
- Responds to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions and restaurants, details of cultural events, and recreational activities available.
- Relays guest maintenance and housekeeping requests through the appropriate systems and follows up with guest.
- Is knowledgeable regarding all aspects of guest reservations.
- Is knowledgeable about all areas of Canyons.
- Operates Apex shuttle as necessary.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Work experience in a guest service facet- hotel preferred.
- Microsoft Office, Property Management Systems (LMS preferred), General Computing.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively in both written and verbal mediums.
- Ability to multitask in high volume situations.
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 203787