Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
This position is responsible for the general diagnosis, maintenance and repair of Vail's fleet vehicles. Other job responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provides repair and maintenance to diesel and gas engines, electrical systems, hydraulic systems and brakes.
- Communicate with department heads and employees regarding equipment problems and repairs
- Must be able to assist other employees in diagnosis and repairs.
- Train/teach employees when applicable.
- Assists in all other shop duties as assigned. Responsible for all duties assigned by management.
- Knowledge of welding and fabrication procedures preferred.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must attach resume with verifiable work history
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be able to work night shift schedule, from Nov 1 - May 1
- Small engine, snowmobile, UTV/ATV experience a plus
- Hydraulic troubleshooting and repair a plus
- Able to diagnosis and repair electrical and computer systems problems on modern vehicles.
- Able to diagnosis and repair major mechanical systems on modern vehicles.
- Must have a complete set of SAE and Metric hand tools and air tools.
- Must have a current DL and be able to obtain a CDL within 6 months.
What’s in it for you? Benefits include:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time year – round positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223436