Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Classification: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Broomfield, CO USA
The centralized Paid Media function exists at Vail Resorts to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of paid media across the enterprise. The Sr. Media Specialist position will be responsible for assisting in media strategy and planning for various resorts and lines of business within the Vail Resorts portfolio. This position will require managing internal stakeholder relationships, and working with Vail Resorts agency partners and technology partners such as our DSP, DMP, Ad Server, and Attribution partners to support media strategy that tangibly impacts business results. A trusted Sr. Media Specialist at Vail Resorts takes pride in driving quantifiable results for the resorts that he/she is responsible for, providing media recommendations that truly affect consumer behavior.
- Drive strategy and planning agenda for a portfolio of Vail Resort business units to maximize paid media efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strategy – Work in conjunction with other members of the paid media team to set and implement the paid media road map, guiding principles, and strategic guidance related to paid media in order to drive quantifiable results.
- Work with resorts and other strategic stakeholders to align business goals, marketing strategy, and marketing objectives with media strategies and objectives.
- Planning – Implement a 360-degree media planning approach to maximize efficiencies across the Vail Resorts portfolio
- Identify & Interpret media research and reports and use them to inform paid media strategy, planning and buying.
- Manage budgets & forecasting for applicable business units.
- 3+ years of paid media planning experience in various forms of media
- Demonstrative understanding of marketing tech stack and data-driven marketing (DSP, DMP, etc.)
- MS Office, strong EXCEL & PPT Skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and thrive under pressure
- Outgoing, confident self-starter
- Process-oriented with strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Portfolio Management of Paid Media for a large brand
- Experience managing paid search, display, social and offline media (i.e. OOH, TV, radio)
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 213287