Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As an Activities Attendant, your role is to provide Epic guest service as you guide our guests through adventures on the Alpine Coaster, Flying Eagle Zip Line and Surface Conveyor Lifts. The Alpine Coaster is an elevated roller coaster track where our guests race down the mountain reaching speeds up to 25 mph. You will be responsible for loading and unloading guests safely, giving safety instructions, inspecting coaster carts and coaster track and clearing the coaster track and guest areas of snow. The Flying Eagle Zip Line is a two person seated zip line that takes guests on an exhilarating ride, high above the ski-way. You will be responsible for securing guests as well as inspections and snow removal. As a Surface Conveyor Lift operator, you provide excellent guest service as you patiently assist beginner skiers and snowboarders of all ages as they navigate the learning zones on their own or in ski school classes. You will also create a safe environment by conducting opening inspections and on-going snow work to keep the unloading areas efficient.
As an Activities Attendant, you will get to interact with guests and fellow employees from all over the world. You will get to engage in a variety of different guest service outlets and activities.
- Smile! We’re here to create experiences of a lifetime to our guests, fellow employees and ourselves!
- Safety First: Our commitment is to providing a safe experience for our guests, fellow employees and ourselves.
- Serve Others: From operating the Coaster, Zip Line and Surface lifts to answering questions and helping guests navigate the experiences the mountain has to offer.
- Do Right: Receive guest feedback and special requests. Provide on the spot resolution and elevate guests’ experiences through the Epic Service Solutions Program.
- Drive Value: Be a positive advocate for the experience and services we provide all of our guests.
- Do Good: Help keep our mountain clean and looking good.
- Stay Flexible: You’ll get to do a lot of different things around the mountain.
- Be prepared: You will be working outdoors in all weather conditions for long periods of time.
- Be Sturdy: Stand in one area for long periods of time.
- Be nimble: Snow shoveling, repeated twisting, turning, pulling, pushing, bending, squatting, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) all on a daily basis.
- Be Social: You’ll need to converse clearly and comfortably with a variety of guests.
- Be Reliable: Be able to work unsupervised or with a group to fulfill your work commitment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have reliable transportation (in varying weather conditions) to and from work.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 203628