Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Outlet: Keystone Conference Center
- Skill Level: Entry
- Starting Wage: $5.50
- Shift Availability: Full Time
- Other Specifics: Tipped
- Housing: Not Available
- Provides prompt, accurate, professional, and friendly food and beverage setup and conference services to hotel and conference guests.
- Maintains strict Keystone Hospitality standards.
- Assists servers, bartenders, and setups in daily operations.
- Assists coworkers internally and externally, resort-wide.
- Assists in maintaining food/beverage, linen, and dry goods inventories to par levels.
- Maintains equipment and keeps at par levels.
- Maintains all work areas in a neat and orderly manner at all times.
- Checks banquet area before, during, and after shift for proper set & cleanliness.
- Follows established checklists for opening & closing duties.
- Greets all guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Handles multiple guests efficiently.
- Follows established Brand Standards for banquet dining.
- Ensures all BEO's are followed and serviced in a timely manner.
- Follows all appropriate regulations for Food Service, Safety & Sanitation, MSDS, TIPS ( alcohol service ), Fire, Equipment, and Chemical Management.
- Controls costs including but not limited to Food, Liquor, Labor, and associated expenses.
- Displays excellent communication/organizational skills and proven ability to work under high pressure.
- Serving experience - required
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and early morning shifts.
- Must have reliable transportation other than bus.
The budgeted range starts at $5.50 + Tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 400068