Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Are you an experienced IT professional? Do you enjoy the “great outdoors”? Would you like to live on the country’s best hiking, climbing, fishing & sightseeing? If this sounds good to you then come and have the “Experience of a Lifetime” working in the majestic Grand Teton National Park, located between Yellowstone National Park & historic Jackson, Wyoming.
The IT Tech position will provide day-to-day support, maintenance and assistance for all resort wide hardware and software. Responsibilities include working knowledge of computer hardware, printers, scanners, cameras, as well as creating and maintaining documentation through our work request management system. The PC Tech Lead position will work with the IT team to proactively identify problems and facilitate resolutions and repair of the client’s hardware and software in a Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 LAN environment as well as support of the company Point of Sale of system(s).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, deployment, and repair computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Lead support tech for both Retail and F&B POS systems, including hardware, software, user provisioning and end-user support
- Open, track and close help desk tickets and promote end – user satisfaction
- Actively participate in training, observe company policies and procedures, and promote all company values
- Responsible for initial support/remediation of all user provisioning and/or on-boarding processing
- Initial contact for IT support for all property system users
- Serve as the department representative on the multiple organizational committee(s)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Requires experience in the set-up, configuration, use and troubleshooting of computers
- MCP certification preferred
- Functional knowledge of Windows 10, Office 2016, Server 2012/2016/2019
- Ability to lift up between 51-100 lbs.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 338564