Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Team Lead: Lift Electronics
The Lead Lift Electronics Tech is a supervisory position for lift electrical with direct reports.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for hiring /staffing scheduling and performance management and evaluation
- Fulfills day-to-day work responsibilities for the department as needed
- Exhibits the highest level of expertise in all areas
- Leads and creates training opportunities for staff
- Responsible for assuring lifts are in compliance with CPTSB and ANSI B.77 regulations and in accordance with industry Standards and Practice. As well as, NEC codes
- Training and guidance of Entry and Intermediate Technicians
- High and Low voltage systems on lifts
- Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of lift controller programing
- Responsible for following Vail Resorts Safety and Risk management policies and procedures.
- Assure the lift Maintenance Manager is immediately informed and consulted on any abnormal or unusual conditions.
- Responsible for performing all routine and assigned maintenance procedures under the guidance of Maintenance and Senior Electronic Technicians. Responsible for recording all information of work performed on lifts and submitting to dispatch in a timely manner
- Fabrication and maintenance of electronic circuits as required
- Responsible for upkeep of system blue prints and schematics
- Assist in the ongoing training and support of Apprentices, Entry Techs, Intermediate Techs, and seasonal lift operations
- Provided a lift can be moved safely, be able to evacuate a lift under standby power in all circumstances
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- Previous work experience within a Lift Maintenance / Lift Electronics department - required
- Degree in electronics or equivalent work experience - required
- 4 years Previous electrical experience - required
- Valid US Driver’s License - required
- Microsoft Office, Outlook experience - required
- Fluent in English - required
- Knowledge helpful but not required of AC & DC Drives, AC & DC Motors, up to 1000 HP, Knowledge of PLC control systems (Allen Bradley, Pilz,etc) - required
- Work at heights up to 100 Feet - required
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays - required
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223431