We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Join a team where you can reap the benefits of being a part of two world class companies Vail Resorts, one of the world’s 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and Hyatt where ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. At Hyatt Place Keystone we affectionately refer to our housekeeping department and room attendants as the "heart of the house"! By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping team ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Keystone as a houseperson/public areas attendant.
The Hyatt Place Keystone is an upscale select service hotel offering 103 guestrooms, an open food market with made-to-order meals and snacks available around the clock, free WiFi, and a well-equipped fitness center. We cater to the multitasking traveler with a 24/7 lifestyle, creating a modern, comfortable, seamless experience. Hyatt Place Keystone in the Rocky Mountains is steps away from the Mountain House base of Keystone Ski Resort, minutes away from the main River Run Village of Keystone Ski Resort and close proximity to the Keystone Conference Center
Public Areas/Houseperson Responsibilities include:
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Maintains housekeeping closets in a neat and organized fashion.
- Keep inventory and maintain housekeeping closets to ensure adequate supplies are available.
- Removal of trash as needed.
- Cleaning and vacuuming of public areas and back offices
- Support environmental and recycling programs.
- Support housekeeping staff as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Prior cleaning experience preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends, holidays, and long hours
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate to heavy amount of weight (minimum of 35 lbs)
- Must be 18 years or older
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
The budgeted range starts at 12.32. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 319147