Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The laundry attendant is responsible for the daily care of hotel linen and terry products. This position is responsible for the sorting, washing, drying, folding and stocking of all dirty hotel linen and cleaning rags. This person is also responsible for following all instructions related to the daily use of the laundry equipment and chemicals, including using PPE when needed. In addition, the laundry attendant is responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep for the laundry room, all laundry work areas and housekeeping office, storage areas, employee restrooms, G1 area etc. .
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs - required
- Ability to lift more than 25 pounds repetitively during a shift -required
- Ability to operate and maintain commercial high capacity washers and dryers.
- Interact with and communicate with the engineering department and managers to alert them to potential damage of machines.
- Ability to safely work with hazardous and caustic chemicals.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours while consistently bending and lifting. -required
- Must have a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays. -required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. –preferred
- Other duties and tasks as reasonably requested by management
The budgeted range starts at $12.75 - $17.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 304547