Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
As a Park City Mountain Resort F&B support attendant you are seeking fun and adventure, while aligning who you are with what you do. You will develop new and varied skills in a dynamic work environment, whether you are here for a season or looking to launch a career with Vail Resorts.
Regardless of your specific job, you will help deliver an Experience of a Lifetime for our guests and fellow employees by living our core values; Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe and Have Fun!
You will be working within or across several jobs, and across multiple different locations:
- Back of House Crew
- Free EPIC Season Pass (Park City and all Vail properties) and free pass options for Brighton, Solitude and Deer Valley!
- Free Shift Meal for F&B employees.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Daily $5 employee meal
- Discounted lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) Retirement Plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Training and professional development
- Willingness to work a varied schedule, including?weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work 12-15+ hours per week (part-time)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- High School diploma - Preferred
- Ability to stand without sitting for extended periods of time - Preferred
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 438191