Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
The Transportation Team is responsible for safely transporting guests around the resort while providing them with excellent guest service. We transport visitors to the mountain, conference guests to the conference center, and guests to and from restaurants and shops.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting in loading and unloading guests
- Assist with ADA guests and children on and off vehicles
- Assisting with equipment or luggage
- Interacting with guests in a non-driving capacity
- Option to cross train with other departments at the resort
- Must have or be able to obtain class B CDL with air brakes and passenger endorsements through paid training with Keystone
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must pass DOT physical
- Pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and subject to random testing
- Great guest service skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule!
- Holidays and weekends required
- Availability for days and night shifts
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 210547