Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Housing: Available
- Outlet: Wildcat
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time / Year Round
The Wildcat Mountain Resort Food and Beverage department is currently seeking an experienced Assistant F&B Manager. The Manager will assist the GM in managing, coaching, and directing staff. This individual will be expected to operate our seasonal FB outlets as if it were their own; managing, scheduling, assisting in inventory, upholding standards, driving improvements, and leading toward a common goal of providing top notch service. Assistant F&B Manager must maintain a level of professionalism at all times and demonstrate positive relations and interactions with others.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years prior restaurant or café experience
- 2+ years of guest service experience, strong organizational skills, and a positive customer service attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, weekends and holidays are a must.
- High volume cash handling and POS experience.
- Banquets/Wedding experience a plus.
- Must meet the NH state’s minimum serving age for alcoholic beverages valid NH TEAMS certification required or obtained prior to commencement of first shift.
- Must have or be able to successfully obtain ServSafe Manager’s certification within 2 weeks of hire.
- Daily management of outlet operations. Utilize all resources available: VR F&B COE SOPs and guidelines, and ensure they are followed by team members.
- Daily hands-on involvement in overall FB operation.
- Assisting cashiers, café attendants, bartenders and culinary staff in all aspects of their duties
- Ensure efficient, timely and friendly service to customers and staff.
- Focus on guest service and handle issues or complaints to bring them to successful resolution, or refer to appropriate sources.
- Educate staff as to the services available to guests, and demonstrate by example, the importance of guest comfort and satisfaction.
- Maintain the highest quality of food, beverage and service.
- Direct the activities of all assigned personnel and coordinate departmental responsibilities.
- Observe all personnel at the beginning of the work shift for compliance with appearance and uniform standards.
- Assist in the training and development of staff, at the direction of department GM.
- Other duties as assigned.
The budgeted range starts at $20 - $25. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 460827