Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Do you have previous administrative experience? Do you want to learn the “behind the scenes” aspects of the culinary industry? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Executive Chef’s Administrative Assistant is responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the chef’s office, including maintaining office supplies and mail pick up and distribution. This position is also responsible to monitor the accuracy of employee clock in and clock outs, answer phone calls, keep track of papers coming in and out of the office, assist location chefs in typing projects, and additionally process all human resources related paperwork.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- General office work experience including typing, answering phones
- Good people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Organizational skills
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Office management experience
- Knowledge of payroll and purchasing software
- Must have a valid driver's license and successful MVR completion
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (including linens and all utilities)
- FREE Full Hook-Up RV Sites
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- Complimentary WiFi
- $70/week Meal Plan covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 444787