Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Do you love working in food & beverage, but miss working outside? Do you strive to deliver superior customer service to all bar guests? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Pool Food & Beverage and Operations Manager oversees all aspects of the Jackson Lake Lodge pool facility and is responsible for supervising the Pool Snack Bar and the Pool Bar-B-Q, informing Pool Attendants & Servers of specific rules, regulations and procedures concerning the pool, scheduling Pool Attendants and Servers.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle minor guest complaints regarding pool and report these to the Departmental Manager
- See that all persons entering pool area are properly registered at the desk
- Must consistently provide legendary hospitality experiences to internal and external guests alike
- Pass out and collect towels from guests
- Overall pool and area maintenance: put on and take off pool covers, straighten out chairs and deck furniture and sweep the deck, sweep and vacuum the pools as necessary, clean the pool tile as needed, clean bathrooms and showers; replace paper towels and toilet tissue, keep deck area and back room clean and neat, coordinate pool chemical program with Engineering department, ensuring daily testing and documentation of pool chemicals are executed
- Pick up bank from cashier and turn it in at the end of the day; handle money, operate P.O.S. system, and prepare daily deposits
- Maintain inventory and order guides and prepare reports as needed, order all food and beverage items, receive and store all items properly
- Manage and promote responsible alcohol service as outlined in TIPS training
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work long hours and varied shifts
- Must be at least 21 years old
- TIPS certification
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Point of Sale experience
- Knowledgeable in wine service
- Inventory management skills
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 272288