Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Classifcation: Year Round
JobType: Full Time
The Manager, Brand Experience is responsible for bringing the resort brand to life to guests visiting the resort. This position will set the strategy for the physical manifestation of the resort’s brand as part of the in-resort guest experience.
This position will be responsible for developing and executing on all elements of the in-resort brand experience, including, but not limited to: Signature Brand Experiences, Special Events, Animation/Atmospheric Experiences, Strategic Alliance and other partner promotions, and others.
The position incorporates a critical set of responsibilities covering a wide range, including the ability to activate success across multiple stakeholders and departments and working closely with internal and external groups and organizations to secure permits and collaborate on community-wide initiatives.
The ideal candidate must be good communicator that is able to give and take positive feedback. He/she will have will have their hands in many different types of projects and be responsible for delivering results safely on-time in a very fast-paced environment. Flexibility and a positive attitude are crucial, as well as the ability to delegate key tasks to be able to execute with excellence.
- Develop strategy for the brand activation elements that will bring the brand to life for the greatest possible impact
- Oversee the development of an annual Brand Experience plan; oversee schedule, track KPIs, direct execution from vendors
- Analyze Guest Research insights to be able to optimize experience activations to guest feedback
- Galvanize and manage various operational departments and staffs to be able to execute special events, activations and signature experiences
- Negotiate contracts, site fees and relationships with Third Party companies and organizations
- Work closely with Vail Resorts Strategic Alliance department and partners to strategize activation and execution of sponsorship elements
- Lead development of brand lexicon and experience plan and integrate into resort operational guest facing staff procedures and practice
- Liaise with key community/town leaders and organizations to collaborate on community-wide initiatives
- Develop plan to integrate brand activations and experiences across multiple touchpoints throughout the guest arrival and on-site journey
- Communicate performance metrics with stakeholders on analytics of guest research around activation elements
- Provide day to day oversight of Sr. Specialist, Brand Experience
- Partner with the marketing team on various other elements of fulfilling on overall marketing strategy and execution
- Four-year college degree required. Emphasis in marketing, business and/or communications preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Event Management, Brand Communication, and Sponsor/Partner Activation, with a strong background in bringing creative experiences to life.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Five years of marketing/brand work experience. Event experience is a must.
- Excellent bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- High degree of organization, attention to detail and level of professional conduct.
- Self-starter, ambitious and multi-tasker.
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 206487