We offer a variety of professional career opportunities at our corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado. Our corporate headquarters team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more about positions at our corporate office. Visit www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Primary purpose of this position is to support the Vail Resorts Meetings and Events Group Sales team in entering and distribution of group sales leads across the enterprise. A majority of time will be spent on data entry and organized distribution of group leads through email and phone. Individual will be responsible to professionally answer calls from customers, further qualify the business, enter the information into our Sales system and then distribute to the appropriate Sales Team member(s). They will also need to timely and efficiently respond to email inquiries and assign to the Sales Team electronically.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Be the department lead catcher for incoming online and phone group inquiries
- Answer multi-line phone system in a timely and professional manner
- Enter data quickly and accurately
- Professionally qualify customer needs to be able to distribute leads correctly to Sales Team members
- Maintain a positive, friendly and professional attitude with both guests and coworkers in a high paced and busy atmosphere
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the Vail Resorts Lodging Properties and Resorts
- Additional Administrative duties and projects as directed by the Sr. Manager of Sales Analytics
- High School Diploma
- 2 years guest service, hospitality &/or ski industry experience or related degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and other related Microsoft Office Suite Software
- Proficient with computer systems, typing and data entry
- Previous experience with Delphi.FDC or SalesForce software preferred, but not required
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday between 7am and 6pm based on department schedule needs and staffing
- Ability to perform efficiently under heavy pressure with constant phone use, to perform repetitive tasks and disperse the same information repeatedly
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Extensive phone and computer efficiency
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Role is currently remote, however this could change back to reporting into an office. In that case the candidate needs to be prepared to report and work in an office at one of our Vail Resorts locations.
The budgeted range starts at $16.00-$20.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 428267