Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures guest satisfaction through supervision of employees and service to guests
- Assists in the ongoing training of employees throughout the season and provides any necessary feedback
- Must be able to maintain Cleanliness of the Great Room including bussing tables, kitchen and bar cleanliness and maintaining storage areas and deck.
- Daily ordering and stocking of merchandise, monthly inventory,
- Member Clubhouse Bartender 4 days a week.
- Member Name recognition.
- Professional and discrete demeanor.
- Professional interaction with Hotel staff.
- Daily setup and breakdown of portable bar.
- Take out all trash and recycling at the end of each shift.
- Self-starter and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Confidentiality of all member information
- POS computer knowledge
- Daily communication of club events and Great room activites to all members
- Previous bartending experience - required.
- Daily billing procedure skills - required.
- TIPS trained and certified - required.
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required
- Must be fluent in English - required
- Must be able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions - required
- Must be available to work weekends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent - preferred
- Previous private club supervisory experience - preferred
- Computer skills - preferred
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 203951