Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts Retail (VRR) is currently looking for service-oriented employees who are passionate about the outdoors, our products and educating our guests. Service Techs are responsible for performing quality tunes and repairs to customers' equipment.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Service and repair customer merchandise according to established guidelines
- Complete accurate work orders and prioritizing work in an expedient manner
- Determine customer equipment needs, assist in generating sales
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, adhere to all safety procedures
- Demonstrate a professional standard of customer service
- Adhere to a all company policies and guidelines
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policy Communicate with store management to achieve a seamless customer experience and maximize profitability
This position is critical to the delivery of world class service and it is the responsibility of staff members to be friendly, courteous and helpful under all circumstances.
- Previous retail sales experience - preferred
- Ski/snowboard tuning experience - preferred
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Previous snow sport industry experience - preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills - required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Mountain Sports Outlet (MSO) is for the hardcore mountain savvy shopper. A great deal used to only be found by locals “in the know”, but here at MSO we don’t sell last year’s outdated gear we just sell GREAT gear and the best brands at a lower price. We are open year round and sell skis, snowboards, bikes and camping equipment. We also do a healthy equipment rental program, so matter what your expertise is in, we have a spot on our team for you! As an employee of MSO, you can take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. Join our team today. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 196267