Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Property Manager is accountable for the overall front-of-house operations of the Silverado and Sundial Lodges, as well as communication with and reservations for Rental Program homeowners. This individual is responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, payroll, motivating, developing and evaluating staff. They must provide superior guest service, ensuring effective communication, and maintaining positive working relationships. Join our team today and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself and your dependents (including free Summer Seasonal activities!), Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401-k, rental/retail, lodging, restaurant, and strategic partner discounts, free leadership classes, career development opportunities, and more.
- Housing: Not available
- Outlet: Silverado & Sundial Lodge / Canyons at Park City
- Schedule & Shift Availability: Year Round / Full Time
- Maintain high standards of hospitality and guest service to guests, owners, and internal customers.
- Hire, train, schedule, develop and evaluate all Front Desk staff to meet service and productivity standards and goals.
- Ensure maintenance of timely and accurate record keeping (IQWare, payroll, owner files, owner charges, Non-Zs, Success Factors, Medallia, On Base, IQTrac, Chargerback, journal entries).
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist with Owner Reservations and collection and input of annual Owner Use Calendars.
- Ensure brand standards thorough communication with Housekeeping and Maintenance departments.
- Assist in inspection, inventory and yearly assessments of rental units.
- Order and maintain supply inventory.
- Assist Senior Property Manager with Association matters.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of experience in hotel/hospitality industry
- Valid driver’s license
- Microsoft Office experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- College Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
The budgeted range starts at $56,300 - $67,600 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 475387