Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
ATS responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with third-party wholesalers and PSS team to create a positive arrival experience for guests
- Establish a professional and responsive relationship with internal and external sales partners
- Have comprehensive understanding of all products, service initiatives and sales processes
- Facilitate sales
- Uphold training initiatives and best practices of ATS offices company-wide
What you will be doing:
- Using computer programs to create and fulfill ticket orders in a timely and organized manner.
- Package and deliver tickets to select properties.
- Coordinate with multiple departments and vendors to answer operational questions and meet the needs of our guests.
- Assisting other departments with projects and responsibilities as they arise such as PSS fulfillment needs
- Staying up to date on all products, policies and operations in order to provide the highest level of guest service at all times.
- To continually strive to exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Demonstrate Vail resorts core values:
- Punctual, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Aptitude to communicate fluently and effectively in English
- Be able to work independently
- Ability to stay calm and perform well in busy and stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- The ability to work effectively with dynamic and constantly changing information.
- Good knowledge of computer systems, Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
- Broad experience in various aspects of customer service preferred
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded.
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work! If you would prefer to drive AND want to make some extra cash, you will definitely want to participate in our Employee Carpool Program! Make up to $25.00 a DAY just for driving your fellow employees to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223917