Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Job Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Accurately place correct price tags (SKU tags) on the correct merchandise.
- Utilizing an RF scanner, process merchandise for put away and picks, ensuring timely and accurate processing of orders for assigned stores.
- Restock warehouse inventory by accurately scanning merchandise into specific locations.
- Identify any overages, shortages, miss-ships or damages when processing orders, and reconcile the variances with the data entry clerk or a manager.
- Communicate with management and co-workers to ensure an effective work plan.
- Demonstrate timely and consistent attendance.
- Act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Follow policies, loss prevention, and safety procedures at all times.
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised, with strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for detailed receiving of inbound product from vendors, verifying quantities and accuracy of shipments.
- Be able to perform all aspects of the distribution center operations, including receiving, data entry, order processing, picking, auditing, shipping, delivery, replenishment, and merchandise return.
- Support the assistant manager in daily operations and ensure operations run smoothly in the absence of assistant manager.
- Ensure safety and security of facility to include warehouse operations and delivery operations, eliminating the temptation of theft.
- May be required to assist in other departments.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 6-12 months of Warehouse/Distribution experience preferred
- Basic Computer Skills with ability to learn
- English Fluency
- Basic Math Skills
- Any previous tagging/picking/processing work history
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task.
- Work a flexible schedule; distribution center hours vary depending upon location, season, and type of distribution center. This could include weekends, holidays, and extended hours.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Strong operational skills in a customer service environment.
- Valid driver’s license with clean record.
- Ability to lift a 50-75lbs regularly.
- RF handheld scanning experience - preferred
- Warehouse shipping/receiving background – preferred
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212011