Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
The Housekeeping team is looking for high-energy, detailed and team orientated individuals to help round out our already amazing team. Housekeepers work to ensure Lakeland Village properties are clean and orderly for owner and guest arrivals and stays.
The Advanced Housekeepers responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean units in accordance with the property’s quality standards.
- Adheres to time constraints and work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Works well with others and provides excellent customer service, both internally and externally.
- Cleaning windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms
- Washes shower walls and tubs, cleans toilets, and cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to maintain sanitary, tidy guest restrooms.
- Washes all hard floor areas to remove dirt and soiled areas, dusts and polishes furniture, fixtures and wall hangings.
- Strips beds of all linens and remakes with fresh bedding, checking bedspreads, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness and replacing if soiled.
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities.
- Reports any damages, abuse or non-working equipment to the office.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to ever changing needs and be proactive with the business' needs.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to Supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Regular lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, standing and walking.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Detail Orientated and thorough with daily assignments.
- Must be able to be active and on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Must be a team player
- Some housekeeping experience preferred.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214088