Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Provide exceptional guest service, while maintaining attention to detail, in a fast-paced, vibrant environment.
- Sell, and up-sell, Ski and Ride School lessons from pre-reserved and walk-in guests
- Process sales in Guest Connect point of sale system
- Ensure all lesson paperwork is completed
- Direct guests to multiple locations
- Communicate clearly and concisely with guests
- Process reservation packets for the next day
- Reliable, punctual and demonstrate a professional attitude
- Proactive work ethic and a desire to sell Ski and Ride School lessons
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to speak, read, and communicate in English.
- Must enjoy working directly with guests for a majority of the day.
- Ability to learn, and understand, all Ski and Ride School lesson options.
- Ability to learn new computer systems.
- Must be able to arrive to various locations around the resort, on time, regardless of weather conditions
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently
- Work during peak season periods, including holidays and weekends
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 263747