One Job – Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Amid the majestic peaks of the Rocky Mountains, a Bavarian palace emerges, with pointed turrets rising up toward the wide-open Colorado sky. Here, at The Ritz-Carlton Club, Vail, the laid-back leisure of mountain life awaits you in a casual, relaxed environment rich with alpine elegance. Guests at this luxury Vail hotel will enjoy the great outdoors any time of year, with activities ranging from skiing and snow sports to world-class golf, fly fishing and hiking. Situated on the western edge of Lionshead Village, the hotel is located near many boutique shops, art galleries and gourmet restaurants. Join our team at the Ritz Carlton Residences, Vail and help create the Experience of a Lifetime for our guests.
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for (including but not limited to):
- answering all incoming telephone calls, returning all voicemails
- greeting guests with a positive, warm acknowledgment
- checking guests in and out (LMS property management system)
- making reservations with the Ritz-Carlton concierge team should we have "walk guests" from other properties pre-arrival and post-departure inspection of residences
- inspecting homecare residences
- Assisting housekeeping and maintenance on various tasks.
- coordinating housekeeping & engineering / maintenance
- delivering packages, rollaway beds, cribs, amenities, etc. ... to guests,
- generating work orders for engineering (via HotSOS system)
- High school diploma or GED. -required
- College degree. -preferred
- Minimum one year of previous hotel guest service experience -required
- Customer service background -preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, LMS or other property management/reservation program. – Strongly preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, written and verbal. -required
- Proficiency in Spanish. -preferred
- Must be well spoken and polished to resort property expectation. -required
- Experience with hotel operations –preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task efficiently - required
The budgeted range starts at 16.00-18.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 317888