Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The electrical infrastructure at Afton Alps involves many areas from building maintenance, snowmaking, lift maintenance and on-hill maintenance. A master electrician will be in charge of maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing up to 480v along with data/phone connections for resort connectivity. A master electrician plays an essential role in safety, reliability of each system to provide a positive experience for guests and employees.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of maintenance programs and capital projects.
- Coordinate projects, analyze repairs/ solutions needed, and collaborate effectively with all departments at the resort
- Document repairs, labor and materials accurately on work orders.
- Pull Electrical Permits when needed coordinate with inspector in order of completion
- Must work effectively in a team oriented environment along with contractors.
- Ability to assume Lead role in troubleshooting and repair of lift related industrial controls including PLC’s and Drives.
- Maintain facilities and equipment to ensure safe and efficient work environment.
- Actively involved in all electrical emergency procedures and time dependent repairs.
- Assist with electrical inventory and purchases.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work with IT on infrastructure projects
- Work with other departments in downtime as needed.
- Lead and drive a culture of safety LOTO following company quidelines process and state and national NEC guidelines
Electrical Construction Trades / proof of equivalent experience
4 or more years of experience in Industrial electrical trade or construction
Previous Ski Resort Experience (preferred)
Experience supervising subcontractors is a plus
Master Electrician License for State of Minnesota
Valid Minnesota Driver’s License; willingness to ski/snowboard and operate snowmobile / UTV/ATV
High quality workmanship; attention to detail
Create incredible experiences for guests at the Midwest’s premier winter destination. In the scenic St. Croix River Valley, this big-time resort with a small town feel has converted thousands of first-timers into lifelong skiers and riders. This truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too. Become part of the Afton Alps family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 277388