Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- To satisfy all customer requests by maintaining high standards in quality, presentation and preparation of specialty coffees in a fast-paced environment.
- Be friendly and informative by initiating conversations with each guest when possible.
- Ensure that all items are kept stocked and rotated accordingly.
- Maintain cash float and ensure the accurate ringing in of all sales.
- Maintain a clean workplace in compliance with daily/weekly/monthly cleaning duties.
- Always show up on time, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy
- Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving to be the best, and showing that we care
- High level of customer service.
- Food Safe Certificate 1 (Course will be offered)
- Previous experience in Cappuccino service and knowledge of specialty coffees.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 203767