Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Hunter Mountain is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
ATS responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with third-party wholesalers and PSS team to create a positive arrival experience for guests
- Establish a professional and responsive relationship with internal and external sales partners
- Have comprehensive understanding of all products, service initiatives and sales processes
- Facilitate sales
- Uphold training initiatives and best practices of ATS offices company-wide
What you will be doing:
- Using computer programs to create and fulfill ticket orders in a timely and organized manner.
- Package and deliver tickets to select properties.
- Coordinate with multiple departments and vendors to answer operational questions and meet the needs of our guests.
- Assisting other departments with projects and responsibilities as they arise such as PSS fulfillment needs
- Staying up to date on all products, policies and operations in order to provide the highest level of guest service at all times.
- To continually strive to exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Demonstrate Vail resorts core values:
- Punctual, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Aptitude to communicate fluently and effectively in English
- Be able to work independently
- Ability to stay calm and perform well in busy and stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- The ability to work effectively with dynamic and constantly changing information.
- Good knowledge of computer systems, Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
- Broad experience in various aspects of customer service preferred
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded.
As a premier, world-class resort in the Catskills, guests at Hunter Mountain can expect the ultimate ski experience with service to match. Join us and become a part of a team who takes pride in providing the best of what the mountain has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223274