Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Align who you are with what you do and become part of the world’s leading mountain resort company. Vail Resorts’ mission is to create the Experience of a Lifetime for our employees and for our guests, and we want you to be a part of the team.
No two days will be the same as you give friendly support and insightful advice to guests from across the country and around the world. You will gain valuable skills by supporting multiple departments and grow as a leader within our development-focused culture. Those who work alongside you are knowledgeable teammates and leaders eager to learn more and share both their skills and the exceptional experiences working at Park City can offer.
As a Park City Mountain Entry Cook you are seeking fun and adventure, while aligning who you are with what you do. You will develop new and varied skills in a dynamic work environment, whether you are here for a season or looking to launch a career with Vail Resorts.
Regardless of your specific job, you will help deliver an Experience of a Lifetime for our guests and fellow employees by living our core values; Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe and Have Fun!
As an entry cook, you can choose to work within or across several locations.
- Free EPIC Season Pass (Park City and all Vail properties) and free pass options for Brighton, Solitude and Deer Valley!
- Free Shift Meal for F&B employees.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Daily $5 employee meal
- Discounted lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) Retirement Plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Training and professional development
- Willingness to work a varied schedule, including?weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work 35 to 40+ hours per week (full-time) or 12-15+ hours per week (part-time)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- High School diploma - Preferred
- Ability to stand without sitting for extended periods of time - Preferred
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 285868