Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Server greets guests, takes orders for food and/or beverages, and serves food/beverage items. May collect payment for food/beverages, including operation of a computer or cash register. May assist bussing staff with filling water glasses and clearing/cleaning tables.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be extremely knowledgeable of all food & beverage menus.
- Demonstrate basic wine knowledge and proper serving techniques.
- Accurately take guest food and beverage orders.
- Be proficient with POS system to place all orders with the kitchen accurately and timely.
- Serve the guest each course at the appropriate time while maintaining the brand standards for service.
- Communicate effectively with guests, dining room team members and kitchen staff.
- Bus and reset tables as needed.
- Perform side duties as assigned.
- Assist Dining Room and Kitchen Team members as needed.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by management
- Free Summer passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work! If you would prefer to drive AND want to make some extra cash, you will definitely want to participate in our Employee Carpool Program! Make up to $25.00 a DAY just for driving your fellow employees to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 299350