Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Snowboarding is a social sport, and as part of this team, you will be the direct connection between customers and our brand in your local community. We are passionate about riding, knowledgeable about our products, and above all, excited to share this passion and expertise with our customers. Our stores are designed to tell our compelling brand story, while offering a welcoming environment to experienced riders, beginners to the sport, and newcomers to the brand and lifestyle alike.
We are looking for a qualified Part-Time or Full-Time Sales Associate. As a Sales Associate, your passion for snowboarding and the outdoors bring an expertise about the products that’ll create the best possible customer experience. Our Sales Associates are responsible for maintaining customer service standards and complying with all Burton policy and procedures in meeting sales goals and protecting company assets.
What You Get to Do:
- Provide a superior customer experience for all Burton guests
- Contribute to achieving store sales goals
- Maintaining store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing, and following merchandising plans
- Comply with all Burton procedures in meeting sales goals and protecting company assets
- Staying up to date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales, and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 1-3 years of retail experience, preferably in a comparable position
- A positive, outgoing personality to bring the Burton passion to top levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong knowledge and background of snowboarding products and their application
- Ability to proficiently operate a Windows based system, NewStore POS system experience preferred
- Passion for prototyping new ways of doing things, drive to challenge oneself, and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 381449